Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Garlic Mashed Cauliflower with Rosemary may be healthier than mashed potatoes, but I promise it tastes just as good! This healthy mashed cauliflower recipe is perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or any day of the year.
- 1 large cauliflower chopped into small florets
- 3 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic sauteed if you aren't buying it already prepared
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped into small pieces, optional
Bring a medium pot of water to boil. Once boiling, cook the cauliflower for 8-10 minutes or until fork tender. Remove and drain cauliflower.
Place cauliflower along with all other ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 109mg | Potassium: 132mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 305IU | Vitamin C: 13.3mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 0.1mg