Mexican Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Make lunch spectacular with MEXICAN CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICHES! This easy twist on a classic is sure to please everyone at the table. Chicken salad loaded with taco seasoning, green chiles, corn, peppers, enchilada sauce, and more. SO GOOD!
- 1 ½ lb cooked shredded chicken breast
- 3/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Enchilada Sauce
- ½ ounce Taco Seasoning Click for Homemade Recipe!
- 1 3.5 ounce can Green Chiles
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 1 green pepper diced
- ½ red onion diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Place cooked shredded chicken in a large bowl and add in all other ingredients. Stir to fully combine. Add a bit more mayo if needed for texture.
Eat in a wrap, on a croissant, on toasted bread, or by itself; the sky is the limit!
Calories: 475kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 170mg | Sodium: 1322mg | Potassium: 660mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 810IU | Vitamin C: 30.4mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1.6mg