Easy Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Pie
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 10 minutes
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie is an easy and delicious dessert! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie only needs 5 ingredients, and it feature everyone's favorite Peanut Butter Cups. This ice cream dessert will be a quick family favorite! Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is my weakness. Making peanut butter ice cream cake at home has never been easier (or more delicious).
- 1/2 tub low fat or lite cool whip
- 1/4 quart peanut butter cup ice cream you could also substitute peanut butter ice cream or chocolate ice cream...whatever you love!
- 1 premade oreo pie crust I have also made it with chocolate pie crust
- 1 snack-size bag mini peanut butter cups cut in half (or regular peanut butter cups, chopped)
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
Microwave hot fudge according to instructions on jar and set aside. Allow to cool for 3-4 minutes (but not until completely hard. It should still be stirrable)
In a large bowl, mix together the ice cream and cool whip using an electric mixer, until smooth
Pour mixture into premade pie crust (you may have a bit extra. Leave a bit of room at the top of the crust)
Pour hot fudge over ice cream and swirl using a knife
Top with peanut butter cup pieces
Freeze for 6-8 hours
Slice and serve! Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 100mg | Potassium: 128mg | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 3% | Vitamin C: 0.2% | Calcium: 6.2% | Iron: 1.5%