Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie is an easy and delicious dessert! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie only needs 5 ingredients, and it feature everyone’s favorite Peanut Butter Cups. This ice cream dessert will be a quick family favorite! Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is my weakness. Making peanut butter ice cream cake at home has never been easier (or more delicious).
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is filled with 3 of my favorite things: chocolate, peanut butter, and ice cream. Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie is quite possibly the best dessert ever!
Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Pie is exactly what it sounds like. I made a pie out of peanut butter cup ice cream and Oreo pie crust, and topped it with a couple more DELICIOUS things. Making dessert has never been easier than with this 5 ingredient pie!
I’m obsessed with this easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. There’s so much chocolate, peanut butter, and ice cream mixed in here…what’s not to love?! I topped it with more Peanut Butter Cups, hot fudge, and some Cool Whip. Now I’m in heaven. This ice cream pie is so rich, sweet, and chocolatey. YUM!
There’s no cooking involved with this easy dessert recipe either. Just put everything together and put the pie in the freezer to set. Talk about a no-hassle dessert!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie…with ice cream! This Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie is so heavenly.
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
A couple months ago I made an Easy Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie, and then last month I made a Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pie. Both were SUPER easy and made in the blink of an eye. I decided it was time to make another ice cream pie recipe using two of my favorite flavors: peanut butter and chocolate!
And so this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie was born. It’s a pretty genius idea if you ask me. Peanut butter plus ice cream equals PURE decadence! Plus, there’s no better way to get your Peanut Butter Cups fix than to just throw them on top of a pie…right?
This Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie is just what I need to feed my stress. My husband will be lucky if he gets any…Give me all the chocolate and peanut butter. All of it!
Easy No-Bake Ice Cream Pie
Why spend your time BAKING a pie when you can just make it in the freezer? Don’t get me wrong, I love a warm pie fresh out of the oven. But sometimes a good no-bake pie recipe is the perfect solution.
Maybe you’re meant to bring a dessert somewhere tomorrow but you TOTALLY forgot until the night before. There’s not time to let a pie sit in the oven and cook. But you can throw it in the freezer and let it set over night. It’s like cooking in your sleep. And the result is the most delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie ever!
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is made with peanut butter cup ice cream and an Oreo crust. If that’s not making you salivate, just wait. It’s also topped with hot fudge, Cool Whip, and MORE Peanut Butter Cups. That’s every delicious chocolate peanut butter treat in one pie!
This no-bake pie is really easy to make too. We’re using a pre-made pie crust and ice cream, so it’s mostly a matter of filling up the pie and adding some toppings.
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie:
- Use an electric mixer to mix the peanut butter ice cup ice cream and Cool Whip
- Pour the mixture into the Oreo Pie Crust
- Microwave the hot fudge, let it cool slightly, and pour over the ice cream
- Top with Peanut Butter Cups (cut in half so they’re easier to eat)
- Put your pie into the freezer and let it set for 6-8 hours
Just 5 ingredients and 5 steps! Making dessert couldn’t be easier. This chocolate peanut butter pie is just so delicious, I can’t get enough of it.
Recommended Products to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream plus Oreo Pie Crust equals the BEST Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie ever. You won’t have any trouble making this easy no-bake pie recipe, I promise!
See the recipe card below for details on how to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. Enjoy!
If you like this easy ice cream pie, try these other easy dessert recipes:
- Oreo Poke Cake Recipe
- Easy Angel Food Cake
- White Chocolate Mousse
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Crock Pot Pecan Pie
Easy Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Pie
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie is an easy and delicious dessert! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie only needs 5 ingredients, and it feature everyone's favorite Peanut Butter Cups. This ice cream dessert will be a quick family favorite! Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is my weakness. Making peanut butter ice cream cake at home has never been easier (or more delicious).
- 1/2 tub low fat or lite cool whip
- 1/4 quart peanut butter cup ice cream you could also substitute peanut butter ice cream or chocolate ice cream...whatever you love!
- 1 premade oreo pie crust I have also made it with chocolate pie crust
- 1 snack-size bag mini peanut butter cups cut in half (or regular peanut butter cups, chopped)
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- Microwave hot fudge according to instructions on jar and set aside. Allow to cool for 3-4 minutes (but not until completely hard. It should still be stirrable)
- In a large bowl, mix together the ice cream and cool whip using an electric mixer, until smooth
- Pour mixture into premade pie crust (you may have a bit extra. Leave a bit of room at the top of the crust)
- Pour hot fudge over ice cream and swirl using a knife
- Top with peanut butter cup pieces
- Freeze for 6-8 hours
- Slice and serve! Enjoy!