Skinny Mexican Street Corn
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Skinny Mexican Street Corn is a skinny version of a restaurant favorite! A great Spring-time side dish! This is an awesome appetizer, side dish, or snack.
- 2 - 10 ounce bags steam fresh frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice from one lime about 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 4 ounces low fat feta cheese
- 1 jalapeno pepper chopped (leave the seeds in for extra spice!)
- 2 tablespoons red onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons franks redhot sauce or your favorite wing sauce
Prepare corn according to package instructions.
Once corn is steamed/dethawed, heat in a large skillet on medium high heat with the olive oil. I cooked it for about 7-8 minutes until it was slightly browned.
Take corn off of heat and toss with all other ingredients.
Serve as side dish or as a dip with tortilla chips!
Serve immediately and refrigerate remainder for up to 3-5 days.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 561mg | Potassium: 313mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 290IU | Vitamin C: 11.6mg | Calcium: 173mg | Iron: 0.8mg