Hawaiian Chicken Burgers (Ham, Pineapple, BBQ)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Hawaiian Chicken Burgers are the perfect recipe for summer! These ground chicken burgers are topped with grilled pineapple, cheese, ham, and bbq sauce for a delicious island flavor. These pineapple BBQ chicken sliders recipe are just too good!
- 1 lb. extra lean ground chicken
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce whatever your favorite flavor is!
- 1/4 cup shredded Provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic crushed and minced
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Swiss cheese sliced
- Extra barbecue sauce
- 8 slices pineapple or 4 if you're making 1/4 lb. sized burgers
- 8 slices thinly sliced brown sugar ham
- 8 King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls or 4 Hawaiian Sweet Roll Hamburger Buns if you're making regular sized burgers
In a large bowl, Combine ground chicken, BBQ sauce, shredded provolone, breadcrumbs, cilantro, garlic, pineapple juice, and salt and pepper and mix well.
Form into 8 sliders, or 4 patties if making 1/4 lb. burgers. Grill over medium-high heat, 6-8 minutes on each side.
While sliders are cooking, place pineapple on the grill for a couple minutes on each side. Top the burgers with swiss cheese, lettuce, ham, pineapple, and BBQ sauce. Enjoy!
(makes 8 sliders, or 4 full size (1/4 lb) burgers)
Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 630mg | Potassium: 529mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 2.8% | Vitamin C: 52.8% | Calcium: 6.5% | Iron: 7.8%