Cheesy Pancetta Wrapped Chicken Rollups
These Boursin Chicken Roll ups are so quick, easy, and delicious! Chicken stuffed with boursin cheese and wrapped in pancetta makes for the most moist and delicious chicken ever. I just love this cheesy Pancetta Wrapped Chicken breast recipe for a creative dinner!
- 8 boneless skinless, thin-cut chicken breasts. Purchase precut or butterfly 4 breasts then pound into ¼” thick chicken cutlets. Be careful not to pound holes in the breasts.
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon favorite herb blend such as Napa Valley, Italian, Herbs de Provence. Herb blends with thyme or rosemary work well.
- 1 5.2 oz package Boursin cheese or homemade herb cheese blend
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 8 slices pancetta
Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a baking dish with baking spray.
Pat the chicken dry and season it with salt and pepper on both sides. Place one teaspoon of Boursin cheese at the largest end of each chicken cutlet. Sprinkle mozzarella over each cutlet. Roll each breast cutlet up starting at the Boursin-cheese end. Wrap each chicken rollup with one pancetta strip and place in the baking dish, seam-side down. Brush the chicken with olive oil and sprinkle with your favorite herb blend.
Bake at 400F for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 160F internal temperature. Remove from the oven, cover lightly with foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 494mg | Potassium: 66mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 460IU | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 0.2mg