Peach and Strawberry Bruschetta
Servings: 18 slices
Peach and Strawberry Bruschetta is the perfect appetizer for any party or BBQ. It's just so delicious with the perfect mix of sweet fruit and tangy vinegar-- plus, they taste as great as they look!
- 1 loaf French bread about 24 ounces, cut into thin slices. Can substitute Italian bread.
- 10 strawberries diced into small pieces
- 3 peaches diced into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons raspberry white balsamic vinegar or regular balsamic vinegar
- 10.5 ounces cranberry goat cheese one log; can use plain goat's cheese as well
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place bread slices on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until fully toasted.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine strawberries, peaches, and balsamic vinegar.
Spread cranberry goat's cheese onto each slice of toast.
With a slotted spoon, place fruit mixture on each piece of toasted bread.
Top with basil slices.
- Cut the bread on an angle to make longer, more oval-shaped pieces of bread. This makes slightly larger servings.
- Italian bread can be swapped for French bread.
- Marinate the topping ingredients for at least 10 mins, up to 30 mins.
- Top with fresh basil, either whole leaves or chiffonade slices.
- Serve immediately to avoid sogginess.
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 175mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 323IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg