Peach and Strawberry Bruschetta is the perfect appetizer for any party or BBQ. It’s just so delicious with the perfect mix of sweet fruit and tangy vinegar– plus, they look great!
Summer Fruit Bruschetta Recipe
Just because so many warm-weather get-togethers are outside doesn’t mean you can’t bring something beautiful and elegant to the party!
I especially love food that is beautiful and elegant while still being incredibly simple. Peach and Strawberry Bruschetta will brighten any table and is an easy party appetizer.
Why You’ll Love Peach and Strawberry Bruschetta
- A great flavor mix: sweet fruit and tangy goat’s cheese go together so well!
- An easy, tasty, and beautiful appetizer: All those fruity colors and a drizzle of raspberry balsamic vinegar, and you’re done!
- A great batch app: It’s easy to make these in large quantities, so they’re perfect for BBQs and summer parties.
- French bread – Cut into thin slices.
- Strawberries -Fresh is best, if available. Cut berries into small pieces.
- Peaches – Slice into small pieces.
- Goat’s cheese – I’ve used cranberry goat cheese; the tang of the cranberries really works well with the fruit. Plain goat’s cheese is just fine, though.
- Raspberry white balsamic vinegar – if you can’t find this, then regular balsamic vinegar.
- Basil leaves – opt for fresh basil; it’s much better than dried, and it looks great too!
How to Make Peach and Strawberry Bruschetta
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Toast the slices of bread in the oven.
- Spread on the goat’s cheese, top with fruit, and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
What is Bruschetta?
Traditional bruschetta is an antipasto from Italy, consisting of grilled bread with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. This recipe for Peach and Strawberry Bruschetta plays on the traditional bruschetta with grilled bread topped with cheese and adds sweetness from fresh fruit.
Bruschetta is correctly pronounced with the Italian flair: broos-KETTA, though many people say it like an American: brush-ETTA.
What’s the Best Balsamic for This Bruschetta?
One of my favorite new items in my pantry is raspberry white balsamic vinegar. Yum! It’s delicate and delicious and is the perfect topping to this bruschetta. It also helps create a beautiful dish, without the brown drizzles from regular balsamic vinegar.
I can’t wait to try it on salads and all sorts of other meals. But first, I’m going to keep drizzling it on this fruit bruschetta to welcome the summer months with open arms!
If you don’t have raspberry white balsamic vinegar, you can use any balsamic: white, brown, aged or even a balsamic glaze.
How Do I Make Those Fancy Basil Slices?
The thin slices of basil are called chiffonade. Make a stack of several basil leaves and roll them up like a cigar. Cut thin slices across the leaves and then unroll for beautiful basil chiffonade!
The Perfect Bruschetta Topping
Peach and Strawberry Bruschetta creates a beautiful and delicious dish. For the most flavorful results, combine the ingredients for the topping at least 30 minutes before you plan on serving the bruschetta.
Allowing the flavors to marinate makes a huge difference in the flavor! Don’t refrigerate; allow the flavors to blend at room temperature.
Check Out These Other Great Appetizers
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!