This Peach and Strawberry Bruschetta is the perfect appetizer for any party or BBQ. Just so delicious! It’s the perfect mix of sweet fruit and tangy vinegar, plus they look great!
Just because so many Spring and Summer get-togethers are outside barbecues doesn’t mean you can’t bring something beautiful and elegant to the party! I especially love food that is beautiful and elegant while still being incredibly simple. This Peach and Strawberry Bruschetta will brighten any table and is sure to be an easy party appetizer.
Why this Peach and Strawberry Bruschetta is so good
- A great mix of sweet fruit and tangy goats cheese.
- An easy and beautiful appetizer!
- A great batch app, perfect for BBQ’s and summer parties.
- Drizzled in a delicious raspberry balsamic.
- French Bread – cut into thin slices.
- Strawberries – ideally fresh. Cut into small pieces.
- Peaches – sliced into small pieces.
- Goat Cheese – I’ve gone for cranberry goat cheese, the tang of the cranberries really works well with the fruit but you can go for regular goat cheese too.
- Raspberry White Balsamic Vinegar – if you can’t find this then regular balsamic vinegar.
- Basil Leaves – opt for fresh, much better than dried and looks great too!
How to make Peach and Strawberry Bruschetta
Be sure to scroll down for the full recipe
What is Bruschetta?
Traditional bruschetta is an antipasto from Italy consisting of grilled bread with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. This recipe for Peach and Strawberry bruschetta plays on a traditional bruschetta with grilled bread topped with cheese and the sweetness from fruit.
Although this bruschetta is topped with fruit, it’s still foremost a savory treat and works as a great appetizer.
Best Balsamic for this Bruschetta
One of my favorite new items in my pantry is raspberry white balsamic vinegar. Yum! It’s delicate and delicious, and is the perfect topping to this bruschetta.
I can’t wait to try it on salads and all sorts of other meals. But first, I’m going to keep drizzling it on this fruit bruschetta and welcoming the summer months with open arms!
The perfect Bruschetta topping
For the most flavorful topping combine the ingredients for the topping at least 30 minutes before you plan on serving your bruschetta. This minor detail has a major impact on the final taste. This relatively short period allows for the flavors to blend. Don’t let sit in the fridge, allow to blend at room temp.
Can I make this Peach and Strawberry Bruschetta ahead of time?
As I mentioned you can whip up the mixture ahead of time, but ideally you want to assemble your bruschetta and serve immediately, otherwise you risk a soggy base!
- Cutting the baguette on an angle will make a longer more oval shaped piece of bread which gives this a little than a 2 bite appetizer.
- Allow your topping to marinade for at least 10 mins, up to 30 mins.
- Top with fresh basil
- Serve immediately to avoid sogginess.
Check out these other great appetizers
- Baked Blooming Onion Recipe
- Easy Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Appetizer Recipe
- Classic Sausage Balls Recipe (Bisquick Sausage Balls)
- Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings Recipe
Have you tried this Peach and Strawberry Bruschetta? Feel free to leave a star rating and I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.