Peanut Butter Bacon Puppy Ice Cream
Peanut Butter Bacon Ice Cream and Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 8 ounces creamy peanut butter I used Smuckers 'Natural'
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup bacon bits cooked, optional
Mix together the peanut butter, yogurt, and optional bacon bits.
Freeze until firm.
Serve to your dog in 1/4 cup to 1 cup increments, based on your dog's size and weight.
- Ice Cream lasts up to 8 weeks in the freezer, so your furry friends can enjoy them for a long time.
- Consider toppings or add-ins. For instance, splash in some low-sodium chicken broth.
- Make an ice cream sandwich. Place a scoop of the ice cream between two round dog treats; scrape the excess off the sides, and freeze again.
- Make sure to avoid giving your dog sweetened dairy products, especially anything with artificial sweeteners. Greek yogurt for dogs is good, thanks to its high protein and low lactose content.
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 365mg | Potassium: 318mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 37IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 1mg