Spiked Raspberry Sweet Tea
Spiked Raspberry Sweet Tea is the perfect refreshing cocktail for spring and summer!! YUM!
- 8 cups water
- 2 family-sized tea bags or 6 regular-sized (I prefer Luzianne)
- 1/2-1 cup granulated sugar I prefer the tea not too sweet
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups Chambord Liquor optional
- 1/2 cup good quality vodka optional
- mint springs raspberries, oranges, etc for garnish
Bring water to a boil, and pour into a pitcher.
Add the tea bags, cover and let steep (soak) for 15 minutes.
Remove the tea bags then add the sugar and baking soda. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
Add in Chambord and vodka if desired.
Let the tea cool.
Pour into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with raspberries and orange slices or fresh mint leaves.
- Adjust sugar to your taste.
- You can make the sweet tea separate from the liquor and make the spiked part 'by the glass'. Use 1 cup sweet tea and 3-4 tablespoons Chambord.
- You can omit the Chambord and/or vodka, for an equally delicious alcohol-free sweet tea
- Serve with your favorite garnishes: Fresh mint and raspberries are great.
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Sodium: 47mg | Sugar: 12g | Calcium: 7mg