Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pie
No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pie is the perfect easy summer dessert.
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed, regular-sized tub, low-fat works fine
- 12 ounce can lemonade concentrate thawed
- 12 ounce can sweetened condensed milk low-fat works fine
- 2 cups strawberries frozen or fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 20 drops yellow food coloring optional
- lemons and strawberries for garnish
In a food processor, combine strawberries and sugar; pulse until well mixed. Set aside.
In an electric mixer, combine whipped topping, lemonade concentrate, and sweetened condensed milk with the paddle attachment. Mix until smooth and creamy.
Pour lemonade mixture into pie crust
Pour strawberry mixture over lemonade mixture and swirl into the top using a knife. (You may not need to use all the strawberry mixture, depending on the size of your crust. Pour a bit at a time as to not overflow the crust.)
Freeze for approximately 8 hours or overnight, until well frozen.
Slice and serve!
- Store in the freezer and bring out just before serving. The only drawback to this lemonade pie is how quickly it seemed to melt. Which isn't that big of a drawback--it just means you have to eat it faster!
- Save time and stay ahead of the game by making a few pies at once. They're perfect for party prep or just to have a ready treat waiting in the freezer.
- Return any leftover pie to the freezer. It thaws quickly!
- Top with slices of lemon and strawberries for a pretty garnish.
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 178mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 61g | Vitamin A: 139IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 156mg | Iron: 1mg