This simple no bake Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pie is prepped in minutes! Easy, delicious, and refreshing. The perfect summer treat. I love the creamy lemonade filling mixed with the tart strawberries. Summer here we come!
Autumn may be on its way, but there is still time for some delicious tastes of summer. Its still ice cream season in my book. (it can be ice cream season all year long as far as I’m concerned!) This weekend I made a super simple Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pie…and I think I’m hooked. I love easy recipes, and this is one of the easiest of them all. And just as tasty as if I’d slaved all day. Perfect!
I have always loved lemons. Lemonade, lemon meringue, lemon bars, lemon in my tea, you get the idea. Turns out I love lemons in freezer pie form as well!! Its just such a light and refreshing flavor. A summer favorite that I’ll cling to year round. There’s never a bad time to make a pie this easy! The only drawback to this pie is how quickly it seemed to melt. Which isn’t that big of a drawback. Just means you have to eat it faster. I don’t think you’ll have any problem with that. Luckily its completely delicious!
No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pie is the perfect easy summer dessert
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- 1 tub low fat cool whip
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemonade concentrate
- 1 can low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups strawberries (frozen or fresh), chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 20 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- lemons and strawberries for garnish
- In a food processor, combine strawberries and sugar and pulse until well combined. Set aside.
- In an electric mixer, combine cool whip, lemonade concentrate, and sweetened condensed milk with paddle attachment. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour lemonade mixture into pie crust
- Pour strawberry mixture over lemonade mixture and swirl into the top using a knife. (You won't need to use all the strawberry mixture depending on size of your crust. Pour a bit at a time as to not overflow the crust)
- Freeze for approximately 8 hours or overnight, until well frozen.
- Slice and serve!
Did you make this recipe?
Never Miss a Recipe!
Subscribe to have posts delivered straight to your inbox!