Homemade Bellini Bar
A Homemade Bellini Bar is a beautiful and delicious (and EASY) way to dress up any party! Use your favorite fruit purees to make this fun drink bar; perfect for any occasion!
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen sliced peaches
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen whole strawberries
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen pineapple slices
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen blackberries
- Note: you can use any type of fruit you like best. I liked the above flavors 16 ounces of any fruit will work great!)
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar divided
- 5 cups water divided
- Prosecco or Sparkling Water Sparkling Water is a great option if you want non-alcoholic drinks!
Place 1 bag fruit, 1 tablespoon agave nectar, and 1 1/2 cups water in blender and pulse until well combined. Pour into a cup or container and set aside.
Repeat for the rest of the fruit types.
To make your bellinis, pour fruit of your choice into the bottom of a champagne glass, about 1/4 of the way up with fruit. Top with Prosecco or Sparkling Water. Garnish with fruit if desired.
- I used agave nectar to sweeten the purees, but any liquid sweetener will work well.
- Have fun with the garnishes! Lay out your bellini bar with sprigs of fresh herbs and fruits so that people can decorate their own glasses.
- Enjoy and drink responsibly!
Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 87mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 1.9mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.2mg