Air Fryer Potatoes Recipe
Servings: 8 people
Effortless to make, these air fryer potatoes are perfectly crispy on the outside and fluffy in the middle. Seasoned with herbs and spices, they make for a great side dish to accompany all of your favorite mains.
- 2 lbs. yellow skinned potatoes cubed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley optional for garnish
- Grated parmesan optional for garnish
Cube potatoes into 2 inch pieces and place in large mixing bowl.
Add 3 tablespoons olive oil to bowl and stir to evenly coat potatoes.
In a small bowl mix dry ingredients.
Pour dry ingredients into large bowl with potatoes and stir again to coat evenly.
Place potatoes into air fryer basket.
Cook at 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minuets or until golden and crispy on the outside. Be sure to shake the basket about halfway though the cooking time to ensure the potatoes are being cooked evenly.
Garnish with fresh parsley and freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional) and enjoy!
These potatoes are savory and delicious! They have a beautiful golden crisp to the outside and a perfectly cooked inside. The fresh parsley and parmesan cheese is optional, but adds a great balance and freshness to the dish. Enjoy!
- I prefer not to peel the potatoes, especially if they have thin skins, as they get nice and crispy. If you prefer, you can peel them.
- Cut the potatoes into similar sized pieces so that they cook evenly.
- Shake the basket halfway through cooking so that the potatoes crisp up all over.
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 153mg | Potassium: 508mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 246IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg