Effortless to make, these air fryer potatoes are perfectly crispy on the outside and fluffy in the middle. Seasoned with herbs and spices, they make for a great side dish to accompany all of your favorite mains.
Air Fried Potatoes Recipe
Have you guys got an air fryer yet? It’s very quickly becoming my favorite kitchen tool! I love how efforless it is to get dinner on the table and the results always blow me away!
These air fryer potatoes are no exception! They come out so perfectly cooked, any restaurant would be happy to have them as a side dish on their menu!
Grab your air fryer and give these a go, you won’t regret it!
Why you’ll love this Air Fryer Potatoes Recipe:
- Easy: These are so easy to make, just season the potatoes and pop them in the air fryer! Great for an easy dinner, but tasty enough for a holiday menu.
- Healthier: Because these potatoes are cooked in the air fryer, they require less oil to get nice and crispy.
- Make ahead: You can easily make these ahead of time and reheat them in minutes.
How to make air fryer potatoes
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Cube the potatoes and coat with the olive oil.
- Mix the dry ingredients and combine with the potatoes.
- Place into the air fryer basket.
- Cook until golden brown and crispy.
Can you reheat potatoes in the air fryer?
These air fryer potatoes are a great option if you are planning them as part of a big feast, as they taste just as good when they are reheated!
Simply pop cold, cooked potatoes in the air fryer at 350F and heat them for about 4 to 5 minutes until they are crispy again. They taste like you’ve just made them!
What are the best potatoes to use?
I like to use yellow skinned potatoes that are starchy, like Yukon Gold. You can also use Russet potatoes. It’s best to avoid waxy potatoes like reds or fingerlings as they won’t get as fluffy on the inside.
What do you serve them with?
These air fried potatoes are great with so many main dishes. They are great with large celebration dinners as well as easy weeknight meals. Try them with:
- These potatoes are savory and delicious! They have a beautiful golden crisp to the outside and a perfectly cooked inside. The fresh parsley and parmesan cheese is optional, but adds a great balance and freshness to the dish.
- I prefer not to peel the potatoes, especially if they have thin skins, as they get nice and crispy. If you prefer, you can peel them.
- Cut the potatoes into similar sized pieces so that they cook evenly.
- Shake the basket halfway through cooking so that the potatoes crisp up all over.
More Air Fryer Recipes We Love
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Bacon
- Air Fryer Egg Salad
- Air Fryer Tater Tots
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken
- Air Fryer Crab Cakes
More Easy Side Dishes
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!