Orange Margaritas Recipe
Servings: 1 serving
Bright, refreshing and zingy, these orange margaritas are sure to get the party started! Simple to make and so fun to drink!
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 3 oz orange juice freshly squeezed
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 oz lime juice freshly squeezed
- ½ oz simple syrup optional
Run the lime wedge over the rim of the glass. Pour the salt on a plate, then dip the top of the glass into the salt to coat the rim.
In a cocktail shaker with ice, add the orange juice, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and simple syrup. Shake well to combine and chill the drink.
Pour the drink into your prepared glass.
- Serving size is 7 ounces.
- Use fresh orange juice for the brightest and freshest flavors.
- Shake your drink until the outside of the shaker is icy cold.
- Don't forget the salt rim for you glass! It works wonderfully with the zingy citrus flavors.
- Drink responsibly!
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6989mg | Potassium: 242mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 193IU | Vitamin C: 56mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg