Grilled Peach Summer Salad Recipe
Servings: 2 people
Perfectly fresh and sweet, this easy grilled peach salad is so perfect for the summer. Ready to serve in 10 minutes, it's great to serve as a side or main.
For the Peach Salad
- 6 large yellow peaches ripe and firm
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts roasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1 teaspoon oregano
For the Balsamic Dressing
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
Wash peaches, cut in half, remove seeds and quartered each half into 3 wedges.
In a large bowl, add arugula, pomegranate and blueberries.
Heat a grilled pan on medium heat. Place peach on the grill and grill both sides for about 2-3 minutes. Add to the salad bowl and sprinkle pine nuts, feta and oregano.
Balsamic dressing. In a small bowl, stir together balsamic vinegar, honey, olive oil and salt. Pour on salad individually or just before serving.
Salad can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- If eating as a meal salad, this recipe serves 2 people. If serving as a side salad, this recipe serves 6 people.
- This salad can be made ahead and stored 1 day in the fridge in an airtight container.
- The peppery flavor of the arugula works so well with the sweet grilled peaches, but you can use other greens, like baby spinach, if you prefer.
- Don't grill the peaches for too long as they can get too soft and jammy. They just need. couple of minutes on each side.
Serving: 2servings | Calories: 697kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 444mg | Potassium: 1477mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 70g | Vitamin A: 3367IU | Vitamin C: 56mg | Calcium: 358mg | Iron: 4mg