Perfectly fresh and sweet, this easy grilled peach salad is so perfect for the summer. Ready to serve in 10 minutes, it’s great to serve as a side or main.
Easy Grilled Peach Summer Salad Recipe
Make the most of the seasons fresh produce with this delicious peach and arugula salad.
Dressed in a honey balsamic vinaigrette, it’s the perfect mix of sweet, salty and tangy. It’s one tasty way to get the goodness in!
Why you’ll love this Grilled Peach Salad recipe:
- QUICK: It takes no more than 10 minutes to make a big bowl of this salad, so there’s no excuses!
- MAKE AHEAD: This is a great option for cookouts and picnics as it can be made ahead of time and travels well.
- HEALTHY: Loaded with fresh and colorful ingredients, this grilled peach salad is packed full of vitamins and nutrients.
How to make Summer Salad with Grilled Peaches & Feta
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Remove the stone from the peaches and cut into wedges.
- Place the arugula, pomegranate and blueberries into a bowl.
- Grill the peaches on each side.
- Add the peaches to the bowl with the pine nuts, feta and oregano.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients and pour over the salad to serve.
Can you make it ahead of time?
This grilled peach salad can be made a say ahead of time and stored in the fridge in an airtight container. The dressing will keep well in the fridge for a couple of weeks in a sealed bottle.
It’s best not to add the dressing to the salad until you are ready to serve so that the arugula doesn’t wilt.
Can you make it into a full meal?
This is a great side dish, but can easily serve a larger portion of this salad for a filling meal. You can also add some additional protein like shredded chicken or chickpeas for a really hearty salad.
What do you serve it with?
This glorious summer salad is great for cookouts and makes a great side to go with grilled meats, chicken and seafood. Try it with:
- If eating as a meal salad, this recipe serves 2 people. If serving as a side salad, this recipe serves 6 people.
- The peppery flavor of the arugula works so well with the sweet grilled peaches, but you can use other greens, like baby spinach, if you prefer.
- Don’t grill the peaches for too long as they can get too soft and jammy. They just need. couple of minutes on each side.
This grilled peach salad is the perfect dish to enjoy throughout the summer. Bold and vibrant, sweet and tangy, every bite is so tasty!
More Easy Salad Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!