Grilled Ranch Potato Foil Packets
Servings: 4 people
These foil packet grilled ranch potatoes are the perfect side for your BBQ this summer. So simple to make and perfectly cheesy, they are a sure fire hit!
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes halved
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch dressing packet
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon chives optional
In a large ziplock bag, combine the ranch dressing packet and olive oil. Shake to combine.
Add the potatoes to the mixture and close securely before shaking.
Cut 4 large pieces of tinfoil and divide the potatoes evenly between the four.
Top each potato packet with a fourth of the cheese.
Pull up the long ends and meet in the middle, then fold down. Fold the ends closed tightly.
Preheat the grill to 350° on medium heat.
Place the foil packets, seam side down. Grill for 10 minutes, then flip over.
Grill an additional 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove and carefully open and enjoy.
Top with chives, sour cream, bacon, ham, salsa, or broccoli.
- The packets should be fully sealed before adding them to the grill.
- Preheat your grill before adding the potatoes so that they cook through evenly.
- Take care when opening the packets, as they will be VERY hot!
Calories: 458kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 802mg | Potassium: 997mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 440IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 333mg | Iron: 2mg