Layered Bean Dip Recipe - Guacamole Bean Dip
This Layered Bean Dip Recipe is one of our favorite ways to tailgate! Guacamole Bean Dip has layers of guacamole, spicy refried beans, tomatoes, onions, and cheese. This Mexican Bean Dip is SO delicious and made in minutes! It doesn't get better than Layered Bean Dip for any and every celebration! Learn how to make bean dip with this recipe.
- 1 16 ounce can Old El Paso Refried Beans
- 1 4.5 ounce can Old El Paso Green Chiles
- 1 ounce Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Click for Homemade Recipe!
- 2 cups guacamole click for recipe (or you can use store bought)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup cojita or feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- sour cream, shredded pepper jack cheese, black beans, sliced jalapenos, red onion, black olives, or anything your heart desires!
In a medium bowl, stir together the beans, green chiles, and taco seasoning until fully combined and smooth.
Pour the beans into the bottom of a dish and use a spoon to spread it across the bottom of the dish fully.
Top with the guacamole and smooth it out as you did the beans.
Top with the tomatoes, onion, cheese, and cilantro, plus other toppings if you desire.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 735mg | Potassium: 390mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 710IU | Vitamin C: 20.4mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1.6mg