(Easy) Spicy White Bean Chicken Chili
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
White Bean Chicken Chili is a super easy and deliciously spicy recipe. This EASY chicken chili recipe is perfect for those colder months, and it's so full of flavor. This spicy chili recipe is sure to warm you right up! You definitely need to make up a batch of this easy white chicken chili ASAP!
- 5-6 cups chicken broth depending on if you want it a bit soupy
- 6 cups cooked shredded chicken I used rotisserie chicken
- 2 15.3 ounce cans Northern White beans, drained
- 2 cups salsa verde I chose jalapeno salsa verde for an even spicier chili!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 large yellow onion chopped/diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 jalapeno peppers diced (remove the seeds for a milder version, leave the seeds in for a VERY HOT version)
- 1 poblano pepper diced (if you want REALLY spicy, substitute serrano chilis for the poplano, or leave the seeds in from the jalapeno peppers. If you want less spicy, leave the seeds out)
- Sour Cream more jalapenos, shredded cheese, and green onion for garnish (optional)
Heat onion, peppers, and garlic in a large skillet over medium/high heat until the onions are transparent.
Add all of the ingredients (except garnish) to a medium pot and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce to a simmer, cooking for 5-10 minutes at least on simmer.
Serve hot garnished with sour cream, shredded cheese, and more peppers if desired. Enjoy!
Calories: 489kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 127mg | Sodium: 2017mg | Potassium: 916mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 26.1% | Vitamin C: 76.1% | Calcium: 5.6% | Iron: 14.4%