Protein Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
This PUMPKIN SMOOTHIE recipe is the perfect fall drink to add to your daily routine. Start your day the right way with this delicious Pumpkin Protein Smoothie. Loaded with protein powder, greek yogurt, pumpkin, almond milk, and banana, this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie tastes just like pumpkin pie!
- 1 ripe banana sliced
- 1 pouch 1.20 oz., or 1 heaping scoop, Burt's Bees Healthy Radiance Protein Powder, Vanilla flavor
- 3/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt or yogurt of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender.
Blend until fully combined and smooth.
Pour into glasses, serve cold. Makes 2-3 smoothies.
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 183mg | Potassium: 558mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 19105IU | Vitamin C: 10.3mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 2.4mg