Cheesecake & Pumpkin Parfaits
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cheesecake & Pumpkin Pie Parfaits! The perfect healthy(er) alternative to everyone's favorite Thanksgiving pie!
PUMPKIN PIE LAYER:
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons 1/2 and 1/2
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon heaping pumpkin pie spice
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice approximately half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups cinnamon granola your favorite brand
- whipped cream or cool whip for topping
- pumpkin pie spice for garnish
In a large bowl, stir together the ingredients for the pumpkin pie layer. Stir until well combined. Set aside.
In a stand mixer, whisk together the ingredients for the cheesecake layer. Mix until creamy and fully combined. Set aside.
To assemble your parfaits, start with two tablespoons of the granola, followed by pumpkin pie, then more granola, then cheesecake, and so on. Top with whipped cream or cool whip and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 296mg | Potassium: 232mg | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 7% | Vitamin C: 1.8% | Calcium: 9.7% | Iron: 1.6%