Air Fryer BBQ Ribs Recipe
Cook up quick, easy, and tender Air Fryer BBQ Ribs for game day! These baby back ribs are seasoned with a homemade dry rub and brushed with BBQ sauce for the ultimate sweet, smoky, sticky combination.
- 3-3 ½ pounds baby back pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ⅓ cup BBQ sauce plus more for serving
Preheat the air fryer to 370°F for 5 minutes.
Spray the inner basket of the air fryer with nonstick spray.
In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, and cumin. Set aside.
1 tablespoon brown sugar, 2 teaspoons garlic powder, 2 teaspoons smoked paprika, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, ½ teaspoon ground cumin
Strip the silverskin membrane from the back of the ribs. Cut the rack into 4 equal portions. Rub the spice mixture all over the ribs.
3-3 ½ pounds baby back pork ribs
Place the ribs meat side down in the air fryer basket.
Cook the ribs for 30 minutes, flipping after 15 minutes.
Brush the ribs with BBQ sauce and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Serve with more BBQ sauce, as desired.
⅓ cup BBQ sauce
- Ribs: To remove the silverskin membrane from the back of the ribs, use a sharp knife to lift it away from the ribs and pull to remove it. Your butcher can also complete this step for you!
- BBQ Sauce: Use your favorite or make homemade BBQ sauce (my go-to).
Calories: 622kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 173mg | Sodium: 1047mg | Potassium: 725mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 605IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 3mg