Grilled Peaches With Cream
Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream and caramel sauce. The perfect summertime dessert. Yum!
- 4 ripe peaches halved
- 16 ounces Vanilla bean ice cream or plain vanilla
- 1/4 cup Chopped walnuts optional, or pecans, almonds or pistachios
- 1/4 cup Caramel sauce or salted caramel sauce
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil or olive oil spray
Cut peaches in half and remove the pits.
Lightly brush or spray the inside of each peach half with olive oil.
Place on grill (medium/medium high heat), cut side down, and grill for approximately 5 minutes. The peaches should be tender and warmed through, but not burnt.
Top with ice cream, hot caramel sauce, and nuts, if desired.
- When buying peaches, make sure they are slightly soft, a dark yellow color and round.
- Brush the peach halves with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Serve with ice cream, warm caramel sauce and chopped nuts--or any combination of those.
- Plan on at least one peach half per person, but be prepared for seconds!
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 140mg | Potassium: 555mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 979IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 1mg