Grilled Peaches and Ice Cream is a simple, healthy dessert, perfect for grilling season! Warm peaches are crisscrossed with char lines, smothered in ice cream, and laced with caramel sauce. The mix of textures and flavors is so good!
- Grilled Peaches with Ice Cream
- Why you’ll love this Grilled Peaches Recipe:
- How to make Grilled Peaches With Cream
- What are the Best Peaches For Grilling?
- How Do You Grill Peaches?
- How Do You Serve Grilled Peaches?
- Check out these other delicious desserts with fruit
- Grilled Peaches Recipe
- Email This Recipe
- Recommended Equipment
- Becky’s tips
- Nutrition Information
Grilled Peaches with Ice Cream
Once you start grilling these sweet and sunny stone fruits, you’ll be making them all season long! Grilled peaches make the perfect healthy summer dessert, with ice cream and caramel sauce to add a bit of indulgence.
Why you’ll love this Grilled Peaches Recipe:
- Simple: This is a super simple and quick dessert, with only five ingredients.
- Grilled treat: Cooked straight on the grill, you get these wonderful char lines. It’s the perfect BBQ dessert!
- Your choice: Grilled peaches are a delicious low-calorie dessert on their own. You can also serve them with ice cream and caramel sauce for a decadent treat. Either way, they’re a great mix of textures.
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
- Peaches – Use ripe, halved peaches with the stone removed.
- Ice cream – Vanilla bean or plain vanilla works great.
- Olive oil spray – You can use lite or regular vegetable spray.
- Toppings – Caramel sauce or butterscotch sauce are delicious on these. You can top with chopped nuts like walnuts or pecans.
How to make Grilled Peaches With Cream
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Spray peach halves with oil.
- Grill for 5 minutes.
- Serve as is, or top with ice cream, caramel sauce and/or nuts.
Grilling the peaches makes them so tender and brings out all of their juicy flavor and sweetness. Grilled Peaches With Cream would be perfect dessert for the 4th of July or any other Summer BBQ! So delicious.
What are the Best Peaches For Grilling?
Look for freestone peaches that are still firm when squeezed. Super-ripe peaches are sweeter, but that sugar will burn quickly and makes them too tender to manage.
Grilling peach halves, rather than slices, are easier to handle without overcooking. Brush the peach halves with olive oil (or use olive oil spray) so they won’t stick or burn.
How Do You Grill Peaches?
Cooking peaches on the grill, after dinner, when the coals have cooled down, is the perfect time to grill peaches. Use medium heat on the grill and cook the peaches for four to five minutes on each side.
Resist the temptation to reposition the peaches once they’re on the grill — good grill marks on peaches are the result of patience (and clean grill grates). The peaches don’t need much cooking–just enough to heat them through.
How Do You Serve Grilled Peaches?
You can plate them individually. If you’re adding ice cream, put it on just before serving, because the melting will begin quickly.
If you’re serving a crowd, bring a tray of pre-scooped and re-frozen ice cream and spoons to the table, add the warm peaches from the grill to the ice cream, and let everyone dig in. Plan on at least one peach half per person.
If you’re feeling extra indulgent, drizzle some caramel sauce over the peaches and ice cream, and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
But why stop there? Grilled peaches also make a great side with pork. I suggest skipping the ice cream if you serve the peaches as a side dish, but I promise, I won’t judge!
Check out these other delicious desserts with fruit
- No Bake Banana Split
- Classic Pecan Pie
- Pink Grapefruit Cake
- Kentucky Butter Cake with Strawberries and Cream
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.