Strawberry Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
Strawberry Poppyseed Salad is a fresh, fun, & fruity summer salad recipe filled with strawberries, feta crumbles, baked croutons, & homemade dressing!
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce; chopped or torn
- 3 cups Iceberg lettuce; chopped or torn
- 1 pint fresh strawberries; rinsed dried & sliced
- 1 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese or your favorite
- ½ cup crumbled Feta cheese
- ½ cup sugared almonds store-bought or homemade. Click for Recipe
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Croutons store-bought or homemade. Click for Recipe
- Poppyseed Dressing store-bought or homemade. Click for Recipe
Combine all ingredients in a large serving bowl and gently toss.
Drizzle with the desired amount of Poppyseed Dressing and sprinkle with croutons.
Serve immediately with extra croutons served on-the-side (especially if the croutons are homemade).
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 197mg | Potassium: 191mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1860IU | Vitamin C: 36.2mg | Calcium: 168mg | Iron: 0.7mg