Garlic Bread Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
Pizza Casserole is the perfect cheese-filled dish to serve for a fun dinner! This pepperoni pizza casserole recipe is made with layers of cheese, sauce, and pepperonis, then topped with balls of pizza dough and brushed with garlic butter. You're left with a DELICIOUS garlic bread pizza bake that everyone will love!
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley or basil
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella divided
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup grated Parmesan divided
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ¾ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- 1 package medium-size not the minis pepperoni slices
- 2 14.1 ounces packages of pizza premade pizza dough.
Heat oven to 350°F and spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, garlic and parsley. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat together 2 cups mozzarella, cream cheese, 1/3 cup Parmesan, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and black pepper.
Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared 9x13-inch dish.
Spread pizza sauce evenly over the cheese mixture.
Sprinkle with the remaining 2 cups mozzarella.
Top with pepperoni.
Divide the dough into the same number of sections as the number of pepperoni slices used. Roll the dough sections into balls and place each on each slice of pepperoni.
Brush each ball of dough with the butter/garlic mixture.
Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350°F, 35-45 minutes, or until the pizza dough is golden brown, cooked through and the pizza dip is bubbly.
Let cool 10-15 minutes before serving.
Calories: 694kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 127mg | Sodium: 1472mg | Potassium: 217mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1535IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 424mg | Iron: 3.7mg