Layered Taco Dip
Servings: 6 servings
Layered Taco Dip is one of my very favorite dips. It's ideal for get-togethers and parties, and especially perfect for the Super Bowl! Enjoy it hot or cold...it's an easy crowd pleaser!
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temp.
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 cups Iceberg Lettuce chopped or shredded, about half a head
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce optional
Using a mixer, mix the softened cream cheese and salsa until well combined.
Spread the cream cheese mixture over the bottom of a small casserole dish.
Layer with lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes, as well as any additional toppings
Drizzle a little taco sauce over top
Serve with sliced veggies, tortilla chips, or your favorite crackers.
Top Tips for Making the Best Taco Dip
- You can easily make this taco dip in advance and store it in the fridge for up to a day in advance before serving.
- I don't recommend freezing this dip.
- Serve with whatever chips and veggies you like.
- Feel free to add extra layers with your favorite dips, veggies, and taco toppings.
- Leftovers will store well in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- If you're feeding a large crowd I recommend doubling the recipe!
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 361mg | Potassium: 194mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1109IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 1mg