Easy Chocolate Syrup for Pancakes
Servings: 8 people
- ½ cup light corn syrup 156 grams
- ⅓ cup chocolate syrup 93 grams, such as Hershey’s
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
Mix all syrup ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until fully incorporated. Keep refrigerated.
½ cup light corn syrup, ⅓ cup chocolate syrup, ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
Yield: ¾ cup syrup.
Storage: Store easy chocolate syrup in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- Use your favorite chocolate sauce for this recipe.
- Make a large batch and keep it in the fridge for an easy breakfast or brunch addition.
- Whisk the ingredients well so they are fully incorporated.
- Serve with pancakes, waffles and ice cream.
Serving: 1.5tablespoons | Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.004g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin C: 0.03mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.3mg