Banana Pancakes are a simple, tasty, healthy recipe you can make for breakfast every morning! These dairy-free pancakes are made with almond milk, bananas, oats, and lots of other good stuff. Healthy pancakes for a delicious breakfast! You’re going to LOVE this easy banana pancake recipe.
Easy Banana Pancakes
Need a quick and easy breakfast recipe? Make your pancake batter in a blender and have a tasty breakfast ready in a flash with these banana pancakes!
Banana pancakes are a dream come true! (There’s even a famous song written about them!) These HEALTHY Banana Pancakes simply feel too good to be true. All the flavor of delicious pancakes, but with amazing ingredient alternatives to make them healthier. So you can have pancakes for breakfast while still feeling good the rest of the day!
What’s even more amazing is that you can whip up this banana pancake recipe in a BLENDER. Making batter has never been easier, and you’ll be able to make these even on busy mornings.
What makes these pancakes extra special:
- Banana Oat Pancakes (made with bananas and rolled oats)
- Healthy Pancakes (filled with good-for-you ingredients)
- Flourless Pancakes (no flour necessary)
- Blender Pancakes (so easy to make)
- Dairy-Free Pancakes (made with almond milk, no butter)
I mean, talk about an amazing pancake recipe! Bananas do so much to make this a delicious and healthy recipe. Plus, because they’re almond milk pancakes, you don’t have to worry about any issues with lactose.
Dairy-Free Healthy Banana Pancakes
Don’t those words sound too good to be true? THEY’RE NOT! This pancake recipe checks ALL the boxes, even the dairy-free box! We have made these amazing and tasty blender pancakes dairy-free (and so good for you!) by using my new obsession, Almond Breeze Almondmilk Blended with Real Bananas!
Henry has been a HUGE banana fan since birth, so when I happened upon this Almond Breeze Almondmilk Blended with Real Bananas (it uses actual banana puree…so there’s no added sugar or artificial banana flavor), I just knew he was going to love it as much as I would. He asks for it by name EVERY morning, I kid you not.
On top of it being delicious for drinking, it’s also absolutely amazing in recipes, like these Blender Banana Pancakes. It provides an extra creamy banana taste and keeps things light and fresh, and dairy-free! Happy tummy, happy mommy!
I love serving this new Almond Breeze Almondmilk Blended with Real Bananas to Henry because each serving contains half a banana (!!), making it a great source of potassium, even when we are on the go. It’s also only 80 calories, so I feel totally guilt-free indulging in a glass for myself. When I get the chance to bake it into breakfast as well…well that’s a win-win!
Almondmilk Pancakes (Dairy-Free)
These dairy-free pancakes are a lifesaver for anyone with lactose intolerance. No animal milk, no butter, no problems! We’re using almond milk mixed with bananas to help blend everything together.
If you haven’t read the ingredients list yet, I should make it clear that these are NOT vegan. We are using eggs and honey in the recipe.
What else is in these healthy banana pancakes?
- Mashed Bananas
- Almond Breeze Almondmilk Blended with Real Bananas
- Rolled Oats
- Ground Cinnamon
- Baking Powder (NOT Baking Soda)
- Vanilla Extract
These easy banana pancakes are so delicious just as they are…but pancake toppings are what make them fun! The base recipe is perfect for your everyday pancakes, but you can really change them up every time you make them by changing the toppings and extras.
Here are some of my favorite toppings for these banana oat pancakes:
- Sliced Strawberries (or blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
- Maple Syrup (try sugar-free for a healthier option)
- Banana Slices
- Chopped Nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans)
- Coconut Flakes
- Whipped Cream
- Almond Butter
- Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Syrup
Get creative and make a different flavor combo every time you serve these. Yum!
How to Make Banana Pancakes in a Blender
These EASY banana pancakes definitely need to be your go-to breakfast recipe. You can have a fun breakfast every morning, even when you don’t have a lot of time. Whip up the batter in a blender, pour it onto a griddle, and let them cook for a few minutes. Then they’re ready to go!
How to make blender pancakes:
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender, and blend until the batter becomes completely smooth.
- Heat up your griddle or skillet, and spray with non-stick spray.
- Use a ⅓-cup measuring cup to pour batter into cakes on the griddle.
- Let them cook for about 2-3 minutes on the first side (watch for bubbling so you know when to flip).
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes on the other side, until they turn a golden brown.
And that’s it! Serve them hot along with whatever toppings you prefer.
I can’t wait for you to try these super easy banana oat pancakes. They are so good! Simple enough to make every morning (or at least every weekend), and they’re healthy too. Win-win!
Be sure to try these other easy breakfast recipes:
- Blueberry Pancakes with Lemon Syrup
- Gluten-free Pancakes
- Almond Milk French Toast Recipe
- Savory Bacon Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Banana No Bake Energy Bites
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Easy Chocolate Chip Pancakes
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!