Pan Fried Tilapia Recipe
Servings: 6 people
Ready to serve in just 20 minutes, this pan fried tilapia is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal. Simply seasoned it's a great go to after a busy day.
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of paprika powder
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 6 Tilapia fish fillets boneless and skinless
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Mix the salt, paprika and black pepper together then rub it into the Tilapia fillets.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter and the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Once it’s hot, add 2-3 fillets to the pan and fry on each side for 2-3 minutes, or until each side turns a light golden color.
Remove the fillets from the pan and set aside.
Add the remaining butter to the pan and cook the remaining fillets.
Serve immediately with whatever sides you like and freshly chopped parsley.
These fillets can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Take care not to overcook the tilapia. It is quick to cook and only requires a couple of minutes on each side. The fish should flake easily with a fork once it is cooked through.
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 477mg | Potassium: 526mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 398IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg