Best Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
Servings: 4 people
Simple and easy to make, and perfectly juicy and tender, this seasoned oven baked chicken breast recipe is seriously the best!
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Drizzle the oil over the chicken breasts.
Combine the brown sugar, paprika, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper and rub it all over the chicken breasts until evenly coated.
Place the chicken on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or in a greased casserole dish.
Bake in the oven for 16-18 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Use an instant read thermometer to make sure that the chicken is cooked through, it should register at 165F. The chicken breasts should be an even white color throughout.
- Let the breasts rest under some tented foil for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- If you like things spicy, try adding a little cayenne to the seasoning mix.
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 1137mg | Potassium: 879mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 508IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg