Simple and easy to make, and perfectly juicy and tender, this seasoned oven baked chicken breast recipe is seriously the best! So quick and so tasty, perfect for an easy weeknight meal.
Juiciest Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
Seasoned with brown sugar, paprika and dried herbs, every bite is truly delicious, and it comes out so succulent.
Pair with your favorite sides for one delicious family meal.
Why you’ll love this Baked Chicken recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: Simple to prep, these chicken breasts are ready to serve in less than 30 minutes.
- HEALTHY: High in protein and low in carbs and saturated fat, these chicken breasts are a great addition to a well balanced diet.
- KID FRIENDLY: Even your picky eaters will love these baked chicken breasts, and you’ll love how simple they are to make!
How to make Baked Chicken with the best spice rub
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Drizzle the oil over the breasts.
- Rub the seasonings all over to coat.
- Bake until cooked through.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
72+ Easy Chicken Recipes
See our Chicken Guide for ALL the best chicken recipes plus tips and tricks for juicy chicken every time.
Can you make this recipe with thighs?
Absolutley! This spice rub is great on all kinds of cuts of chicken, it adds a great flavor with hints of sweetness and smokiness. Just be aware that thighs will take longer than breasts to cook through.
Can you make it ahead of time?
The beauty of this recipe is that it doesn’t need a long marinade time, it’s ready to pop in the oven right away. If you want to get ahead of things, you can season the chicken and keep it covered in the fridge for up to 24 hours before cooking.
Leftovers will keep for up to 4 days, and can be enjoyed cold on salads and in sandwiches, or reheated in the oven at 350F for 10 to 15 minutes to warm through.
What do you serve with it?
These delicious oven baked chicken breasts are great to serve with all of your favorite sides. Great with salads, veggies and potatoes, try them with:
- Use an instant read thermometer to make sure that the chicken is cooked through, it should register at 165F. The chicken breasts should be an even white color throughout.
- Let the breasts rest under some tented foil for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- If you like things spicy, try adding a little cayenne to the seasoning mix.
This oven baked chicken breast recipe is so good you guys! It’s a great go to when you are short on time but want something super tasty to serve.
More Easy Chicken Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!