Best Chili Recipe Ever
Best Chili Recipe EVER! I've had a lot of chili in my life, and this is hand's down the WORLD'S BEST CHILI recipe I have ever tasted. It has two types of meat, lots of beans, and it's loaded with cheese, sour cream, crackers, and more. You will want to eat this easy chili recipe year round, not just the cold months. This isn't just a good chili recipe, it's the World's BEST Chili recipe!
- 16 ounces sausage roll
- 1/2 cup sweet yellow onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 pounds ground chuck plus water for cooking
- 1 can tomato sauce 8 ounces
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 ounces
- 1 cup water this is an ingredient. The water above is just for the chuck prep
- 1 can black beans 15 ounces, drained and rinsed
- 1 can red beans 15 ounces, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 ounce chili seasoning
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- chopped onions
- hot sauce
- sliced jalapenos
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and crumble as it cooks. When almost fully browned, add the onion and garlic. Saute until onion is translucent, about 2-3 minutes. Drain oil if necessary and set aside.
Place ground chuck in a Dutch oven and use a wooden utensil to crumble. Cover completely with water. Bring water to a boil and boil the meat until brown. Drain the beef in a colander and return to the dutch oven.
Add the sausage and onion mixture to the ground chuck and stir to combine.
Mix in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, both types of beans, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili seasoning, ketchup, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
Mix well and cook the chili, stirring often, over medium-low heat at least 1 hour or until chili has thickened and flavors meld. If it cooks down too much, you can add a bit more water.
Serve with favorite toppings such as chopped fresh cilantro, chopped onions, cheese, crackers, hot sauce, sliced jalapenos, or a topping of your choice.
Calories: 556kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 996mg | Potassium: 1063mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2255IU | Vitamin C: 12.2mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 5.8mg