Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Easy Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie is the perfect summer sweet treat, and it's made with only three ingredients! This is such a simple way to make an ice cream dessert for your family that's sure to please!
- 1 quart mint chip ice cream 1/4 of a gallon (or use your favorite flavor ice cream)
- 4 ounces Cool Whip 1/2 of a standard container. Lite Cool Whip works as well.
- 1 Chocolate cookie pie crust or graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup hot fudge topping or caramel topping
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts, optional walnuts, pecans or pistachios
Take the ice cream out of the freezer 15 minutes ahead of time, so that ice cream is easier to work with. Make sure the Cool Whip is fully thawed.
Use an electric mixer to blend the Cool Whip and Ice Cream.
Spread the mixture into the pre-made pie crust. Smooth with a spatula or the plastic lid from the crust.
Drizzle the pie with optional toppings like chocolate or caramel sauce and sprinkle with optional chopped nuts.
Cover with the crust lid and freeze for at least 2 hours.
Cut and serve!
- Press the ice cream filling down with the plastic top that came with the cookie crust.
- Use your two favorite sorbets or sherbets in a graham cracker crust.
- Swap out the graham cracker crust for an Oreo or Nilla crust.
- To get clean slices, run your knife under hot water for a few seconds, wipe to dry, and make 1 slice; repeat.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 297mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 403IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 1mg