Pumpkin Whiskey Smash Cocktail Recipe
Servings: 4 people
This pumpkin whiskey smash is the perfect cocktail to enjoy this fall. Made with homemade pumpkin simple syrup and seasoned with pumpkin pie spice, this whisky cocktail is one cozy drink.
For the pumpkin simple syrup
For the whiskey smash
- 1 Cup good quality whiskey
- 1 Cup pumpkin simple syrup
- ¼ Cup lemon juice + more to taste
In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the sugar, pumpkin puree, water and pumpkin pie spice.
1 Cup sugar, 1 Cup pumpkin puree, 2 Cup water, 2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 15 minutes. Strain and let it cool down completely before using it. You can store it in an airtight container for up to a week.
In a pitcher combine the whiskey, pumpkin simple syrup (made above) and lemon juice. Stir and add the ice. Pour into glasses.
1 Cup good quality whiskey, 1 Cup pumpkin simple syrup, ¼ Cup lemon juice + more to taste, Ice
- You can rim the glass with sugar for a beautiful effect.
- Garnish it with lemon slices, star anise, mint, cinnamon sticks or rosemary.
- You can make the cocktail the night before and hold the ice until you are ready to serve.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 69mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 62g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 3mg