Make the most delicious queso blanco dip in minutes with this quick and easy Instant Pot recipe. This cheesy appetizer is loved by everyone, and is perfect for the entire family! Instant Pot White Queso is perfect for parties, game day, appetizer night, and more!
Instant Pot White Cheese Dip Recipe
I’ll be honest, my life totally changed, for the better, when I worked out how to make queso in my pressure cooker!
This queso blanco is a breeze to make in the Instant Pot, and it’s one crowd pleasing appetizer. Whether you are serving it for cinco de mayo, game day or just because you want to, this creamy and flavorful dip is sure to be a hit!
Why you’ll love this Instant Pot Queso Blanco Recipe:
- QUICK: Ready to enjoy in less than half and hour, this is a great option if you need a last minute app.
- MAKE AHEAD: If you manage to have leftovers, they will keep well, and you can even make it a day or two ahead of time.
- KID FRIENDLY: This Mexican cheese dip is a hit with kids of all ages. Just serve up with some chips and everyone’s happy!
How to make White Queso Blanco in a Pressure Cooker
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Stir together the green chilis and seasonings in the Instant Pot.
- Pour in the water and spread evenly.
- Place the cheeses on top.
- Cook on manual pressure.
- Quick release and stir in the butter.
- Gradually stir in the heavy cream and serve.
Can you make it without an Instant Pot?
I love to make this in the Instant Pot as it’s so fuss free, but be sure to check out my Easy Queso Blanco which is made on the stovetop in a skillet. Cooking it in the pressure cooker results in a really smooth and creamy texture, and I love that it frees up my stovetop for other goodies!
Can you make it ahead of time?
If you have any leftover dip, pour it into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator up to 3-4 days. It’ quick to cook, but you can make it up a day or two before to get ahead of things.
To reheat it, add a splash of milk and heat in the microwave in 15-30 second increments, stirring between each increment to make sure it’s fully heated through.
What do you serve with it?
I like to garnish this Instant Pot queso blanco with some freshly chopped cilantro and some sliced jalapenos. A big pile of tortilla chips are the perfect dipping companion, or pita chips and crusty bread work great too. It also works wonderfully when spooned on to burgers!
17+ Favorite Cheese Dips
Check out ALL the cheese dip recipes, our specialty!
- This dip needs to be served a warm so that it’s nice and dip-able. It can be kept warm in the Instant Pot, or refrigerated and reheated.
- This Instant Pot queso blanco has a nice bit of slice to it. If you prefer it hotter, add in a little cayenne.
- This dip can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This Instant Pot queso blanco is one delicious cheesy and creamy Mexican dip. So simple and easy to make, it’s such a crowd pleaser. Everyone will be blown away by this one!
More Instant Pot Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!