ROLL UPS are the ultimate party appetizer for any holiday get together. This ham and cheese ranch roll ups recipe is a must for Christmas appetizers or game day snacking. Better make a double batch.
The holidays are the time for EASY recipes. No one wants to be stuck in a kitchen all day before a potluck or party. We don’t have time for all that! There are presents to wrap, Santas to visit (I cannot wait to torture Henry with that this year!), Christmas cards to make and mail, and so much more.
Cooking should be the least of your worries. That being said, REALLY GOOD FOOD is one of my favorite parts of the holidays and also a must. So the solution is simple recipes packed full of flavor with none of the fuss. These Ham and Cheese Ranch Roll Ups are a staple holiday recipe in our house, one I love to bring to any and every gathering this season. Football games? Check. Work potlucks? Check. Christmas Eve appetizers party? CHECK!
Easy Roll Ups Recipe Tips
The key to this easy Christmas recipe are two of my favorite products, Glad® Press’n Seal® and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning Mix! The Press’n Seal makes sure the prep surface is super easy to clean up while the Ranch Seasoning Mix makes sure the recipe is utterly full of flavor without slaving away. These are my kinds of products, especially in this season. I’ve always loved simplicity, but having a 9 month old in the house makes me even more desperate for little hacks. You can find both products at Walmart, which makes things just another step in the easy direction. Everything in one place…works for me!
Is there anything tastier than ham and cheese? YES! Add in ranch and cream cheese and WOW. An appetizer recipe that will stand the test of time. I love to use ranch dressing in recipes, especially appetizers. Besides the roll ups recipe, some of my favorite recipes using ranch dressing are Ranch Dip Biscuits and 3 Cheese Bacon Ranch Fries.
Be sure to check out more holiday recipes using Hidden Valley products on Walmart’s Website. Enjoy!
These HAM AND CHEESE RANCH ROLLUPS are the ultimate party appetizer for any holiday get together. These are a must for Christmas. Better make a double batch.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- Glad® Press’n Seal® for prep
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup finely chopped ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, ranch mix, and shredded cheese.
- Spread 1/5 of the cream cheese mixture onto each tortilla in a 1/4 inch layer.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with ham, and onion. Roll each tortilla tight to make sure the cream cheese binds the tortilla together.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours until fully chilled.
- Cut into 1/2 inch wheels and serve.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley® & Glad®. The opinions and text are all mine.