Full of flavor and so easy to make, these chicken lettuce wraps are ready to serve in less than 30 minutes. Perfect to serve as an appetizer or low carb dinner.
Healthy Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
This is my go to recipe when I’ve over indulged a little and craving something lighter and a little better for me!
The chicken lettuce wraps are perfectly seasoned, and make for a great easy weeknight meal that also happens to be low in carbs and calories.
So simple and easy to make, they are super delicious and great for the whole family.
Why you’ll love this Chicken Lettuce Wrap recipe:
How to make Low Carb Chicken Lettuce Wraps
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Cook the onions until soft.
- Add in the ground chicken and brown.
- Stir in the seasonings.
- Mix in the green onion, water chestnuts and cashews.
- Spoon into lettuce leaves and serve.
Can you make it ahead of time?
These chicken wraps are perfect for weekly meal prep. Once the chicken has been cooked, let it cool and place covered in the fridge. It will keep well for 4 days.
You can eat the cooked chicken cold, or reheat it through in a skillet to serve.
Can you make them with other ground meats?
These lettuce wraps are delicious with chicken, but they also work great with ground turkey, pork or even beef. If you are looking for something tasty for meat-free Monday, you can also make them with plant based ‘meat’ crumbles.
What do you serve them with?
These ground chicken lettuce wraps are great by themselves as an appetizer or serve more for a main course. Pair them with veggie sides like cauliflower mash or steamed veggies.
More Serving Suggestions:
- Once the chicken is cooked, be sure to drain any excess fat so that it’ not greasy.
- Bibb lettuce is best to use for the chicken lettuce wraps, but romaine or even iceberg will work well.
- This skillet ground chicken is also great in tortilla wraps!
I love how quick and easy these chicken lettuce wraps are to whip up. Plus, everything is all cooked in one skillet, so clean up is a breeze!
More Healthy Chicken Recipes we Love
- Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Healthy Chicken Enchiladas
- Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats
- Chicken Salad Sliders
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.