Simple and easy to make, this baked feta pasta is one delicious meal. Made with a few simple ingredients and seasoned with herbs, there’s a reason why this recipe went viral!
Tik Tok Baked Feta Pasta
This is my version of the famous Tik Tok recipe that went viral recently. As soon as I saw it I had to try it and I’ve loved putting my own spin on it!
Why you’ll love this Easy Baked Pasta recipe:
How to make Baked Feta Pasta
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Place the tomatoes into a baking dish and drizzle over the oil.
- Stir in the seasonings.
- Place the block of feta cheese in the middle and place in the garlic clove.
- Bake until the cheese has softened and the tomatoes have burst.
- Cook the pasta.
- Crush the cooked tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Mix in the pasta.
How long does it keep?
This baked feta pasta is best served as soon as you’ve made it, but leftovers will keep well in the fridge for up to 3 days. It can be reheated in the microwave or on the stovetop until warmed through.
If reheating, you may want to add in a little oil to loosen it back up.
What’s the best pasta to use?
I used riccioli pasta to make this, but most kinds will work well. Choose something with some shape or ridges, like shells or fusilli, so that it catches all of the delicious sauce.
What do you serve it with?
This baked pasta is perfect to serve by itself, but it’s great with some side veggies, salad or crusty bread. Try it with:
- For more flavor you could use more garlic for a more garlicky taste. If you’d like a spicy touch you can sprinkle in some red pepper flakes over the pasta.
- Instead of feta, you can also make this with goats cheese.
- It’s best to use a block of feta for this recipe. If you use crumbled feta, place it altogether in the center of the baking dish.
It’s no exaggeration to say that I’m completely obsessed with this baked feta recipe. I’d honestly have it every night if I could get away with it!
More Easy Pasta Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!