These gorgeous and delicious Ferrero Rocher Brownies are a real showstopper and so easy to make! Only 5 ingredients are needed to whip up a batch of these chocolate packed delights!
Loaded with chocolate, super fudgy, and with a decadent Ferrero Rocher in the center, these hazelnut brownies bring utter joy with every bite. Take that boxed brownie mic up a notch with this simple addition!
Great for desserts, parties, or the holiday season, you can rustle up a bunch of these scrumptious brownies hassle-free!
Why You’ll Love these 5-Ingredient Brownies:
- CHOCOLATE HEAVEN: Each chocolate square is dimpled with a delicious Ferrero Rocher for double chocolate heaven!
- QUICK: Just 10 minutes to prep and 30 minutes to bake in the oven!
- EASY: Start with a brownie mix, and you only need 5 ingredients to make these delicious brownies!
Trademark Note: In the spirit of transparency, I want to note that some of these ingredients are trademarked products. Ferrero and Duncan Hines are proprietary brands that I want to acknowledge and give credit to.
You have to try these easy fudge brownies, for a super indulgent treat!
How to Make Ferrero Rocher Brownies
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Roughly chop up 8 of your Ferrero Rocher chocolates, then cut the remaining 8 chocolates in half.
- Mix the brownies per package instructions, then mix in your chopped chocolates.
- Pour your brownie mix into a prepared pan.
- Space your halved chocolates evenly in the batter.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Cut into 16 slices, serve and enjoy!
Ferrero Rocher are Italian chocolates made by Ferrero (the makers of Nutella). They consist of a whole hazelnut coated in hazelnut filling, wrapped in a thin wafer, and covered in a hazelnut-studded chocolate shell.
While I’ve only tested this recipe with Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix, you can definitely make these brownies with your favorite mix. Be sure to follow the ingredient recommendations and baking instructions on the back of the box.
To make these brownies cakier, add an additional egg to your brownie batter.
You sure can! Use your favorite gluten-free brownie mix, or go all out and make my homemade gluten-free brownies!
Gooey, rich and packed with chocolate, you will love these yummy slices of fudgy heaven!
Store leftover Ferrero Rocher brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Freeze Ferrero Rocher brownies whole or individually wrapped in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Allow the brownies to thaw at room temperature before enjoying.
Tip for Even Better Brownies
For even more indulgent brownies, add ¾ cup of Nutella to the brownie batter.
More 5 Ingredient Dessert Recipes We Love
Hands down one of the easiest brownie recipes, these Ferrero Rocher brownies come together in 30 mins with only 5 ingredients! They make for an easy and decadent dessert, great for any holiday season. Kids and adults will adore these slices of ooey, gooey chocolate hazelnut joy!
More Chocolate Recipes to Try:
- Black Magic Chocolate Cake
- Velvet Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Donuts
- Chocolate Banana Bread
- Chocolate Pancakes
- Salted Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!