Perfectly refreshing, this pineapple agua fresca is one delicious drink. Simple to make, it’s a perfect mocktail for your Cinco de Mayo celebrations!
- Refreshing Pitchers of Pineapple Agua Fresca
- Why you’ll love this Easy Pineapple Agua Fresca recipe:
- How to make Pineapple Agua Fresca
- Can you make it ahead of time?
- How do you serve it?
- Can you turn it into a cocktail?
- More Mocktail Recipes we Love
- Pineapple Agua Fresca Recipe
- Email This Recipe
- Becky’s tips
- Nutrition Information
Refreshing Pitchers of Pineapple Agua Fresca
Non-alcoholic, this pineapple agua fresca is a super refreshing drink, full of bright flavors, that is a great alternative to a cocktail.
So simple to make, but bursting with flavor.
Why you’ll love this Easy Pineapple Agua Fresca recipe:
- GREAT FOR A CROWD: This pitcher mocktail will easily serve 5 drinks, so it’s perfect if you are entertaining.
- MAKE AHEAD: This is a great make ahead drinks option that can be kept chilled in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- QUICK AND EASY: Made with just 4 ingredients, you can make up a batch of this drink in less than 5 minutes.
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
How to make Pineapple Agua Fresca
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend til smooth.
- Strain through a sieve into a pitcher.
Can you make it ahead of time?
Yes! This pineapple agua fresca is a great make ahead drink. Make it all up and then keep it covered in the fridge.
It will keep well for up to 3 days, and just needs a quick stir before serving.
How do you serve it?
You can serve this drink straight from the fridge, or serve it over ice if you prefer. Be sure to have fun with your garnishes too.
This Agua Fresca recipe is delicious garnished with mint, basil, lime slices or pineapple wedges.
Can you turn it into a cocktail?
Agua frescas are a non-alcoholic drink, but if you want to, you can easily add in a shot (or two) of a spirit.
Tequila is a great choice for this Mexican drink, but gin or vodka will work well too.
- Straining the pulp out results is a smoother agua fresca, you can either use a sieve or the lid of your blender.
- Use fresh, frozen or canned pineapple for this recipe. If using canned, drain of any syrup before blending.
This pineapple agua fresca is a great cinco de mayo drink, but it’s perfect to enjoy all year round. It’s wonderfully refreshing and I love how easy it is to make!
More Mocktail Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.