This confetti corn salad is a wonderful tasting side dish that comes together in just 5 minutes. Packed with fresh and flavorful ingredients it’s perfect to pair with grilled meats and can be made ahead of time.
Summer Corn Salad Recipe
I love discovering new salads each summer, and this one makes the most of the seasons produce with corn and tomatoes. Dressed with lime juice it’s a wonderfully fresh and vibrant side dish.
Why you’ll love this Corn Salad Recipe:
- It’s so easy and quick! This tomato corn salad comes together in just 5 minutes with simple ingredients.
- Made with healthy ingredients and fresh veggies, it’s high in protein with tonnes of vitamins and minerals.
How To Make Confetti Corn Salad
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Combine the tomatoes, corn, feta, black beans, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and stir to coat.
- Chill to let the flavors develop.
Can you use fresh or canned corn?
You can make this with fresh corn, simply cut the kernels from the corn and then cook them in boiling water for a few minutes to soften them before adding to the salad.
I prefer not to use canned corn as I find the texture a little mushy, but if you are in a pinch you can use it for sure. Just drain and rinse it well before combining with the other ingredients.
How long does it keep?
This confetti salad will keep well in the fridge for up to 3 days, sealed in an airtight container. Just give it a stir before serving it.
I like to let it sit for at least 30 minutes before serving to let the flavors develop.
What else can you add to a corn salad?
This salad is pretty perfect as it is, but there are a few additions and swaps you can make to make this your own.
- Swap the lime juice for lemon.
- I like black beans in this salad, but red kidney beans would also work well.
- Add in some chopped jalapeno for a bit of heat.
- Swap the feta for cojita or goats cheese.
- If you don’t like cilantro, swap it for parsley.
- Add in any other veggies you have in your fridge!
- Drain and rinse the black beans well. They can be a little salty when they come out of the can.
- Use fresh lime juice, not bottled. It is some much more flavorful and zingy.
More Easy Side Dishes
- Easy Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Loaded Smashed Potatoes
- Easy Mexican Rice Recipe
- Avocado Corn Salsa
- Green Beans and Bacon Recipe
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!