Cranberry Limeade Champagne Punch, perfect for New Years Eve!
Does it make me a bad cook that my favorite things to make for The Cookie Rookie are typically cocktails?? Yeah, probably. But this Cranberry Limeade Holiday Champagne Punch is SO refreshing and fun, can you blame me?? The perfect holiday champagne punch to make for a crowd this New Years Eve; and really for any celebration you have coming up!
It also doesn’t get easier than Cranberry Limeade Holiday Champagne Punch. Simply combine, stir, and pour. Oh, and don’t forget the toast. There’s plenty to toast for going into 2016.
I love this Champagne Punch topped with Lime Sherbet. It adds a touch of creaminess and also makes the drink Christmas colors. I guess we missed the boat on that for this year, but next year we will be read! :)
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 3 (750 ml) bottles brut champagne
- 2 cups club soda
- 2 cups water
- lime sherbet for garnish
- lime slices for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except for sherbet and lime slices in a pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Top each glass with lime sherbet and lime slices if desired.