Holiday Punch is our favorite festive party drink, perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas celebrations! This bright and bubbly vodka punch is made with the season’s favorite flavors like cranberry, orange, apple, and ginger. It’s one of our very favorite drinks for the holidays and after one sip, you’ll taste why!
The Best Holiday Punch Recipe
Every Thanksgiving or Christmas gathering needs a big-batch cocktail recipe and this vodka punch is sure to please. The color is vibrant, the flavor is AMAZING, and there’s virtually zero prep. Anyone and everyone can open a bag of cranberries and slice some oranges. Those are the only skills you need!
When you’re throwing a party or celebrating a holiday, a go-to party punch recipe is key! I’ve been searching high and low for the easiest and best drink for a crowd, and this is it!
Why You’ll Love this Christmas Punch Recipe:
- Super Easy: Simply pour all of the ingredients together and combine!
- Tastes Like the Holidays: This holiday drink has a nice zing to it, delicious flavor, and tastes like fall. Perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Orange and cranberry is a match made in heaven!
- So Pretty: A holiday punch must be pretty! And this one is oh so gorgeous. If you want to go above and beyond, garnish with homemade Sugared Cranberries! Swoon.
Holiday Punch Ingredients
With just a few ingredients, it’s super quick to whip up this Easy Christmas Punch! Your party will be delicious in no time, just you wait!
- Cranberry Juice
- Orange Juice
- Sparkling Apple Cider
- Ginger Ale
- Everclear or Vodka
Making a great punch is a matter of a great flavor combination. I love how the cranberry and orange juice blend together, but I also think the sparkling apple cider is a huge piece of the puzzle.
How to Make Holiday Punch
This Christmas punch is so simple – throw it together right before the party and it will be ready just in time for guests to arrive!
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Pour all of the ingredients into a punch bowl and stir well to combine. If you’re feeling spunky, you can add a bit more alcohol! Top with beautiful orange slices and fresh cranberries.
- Pour over ice to serve and enjoy!
Everyone will love this punch – it’s the perfect flavor combo for holidays!
Non-Alcoholic Christmas Punch Variation
This Holiday Punch is just as delicious without alcohol! Guests of all ages will love the perfect combination of sweet, tart, bright, and bubbly holiday flavors!
Talk about Christmas in a glass!
If making ahead, leave out the sparkling cider until the very last minute. Right before serving, stir in cold sparkling cider. This ensures the bubbly zip will be there for your guests!
Definitely. In fact, I recommend it! This big batch cocktail is always the first to disappear every time I serve it!
Yes! Try white rum or even a flavored vodka.
Absolutely! Sparkling grape juice is a delicious substitution for the apple cider.
Club soda! Stir in a splash of club soda right before pouring into glasses.
This Holiday Punch is a welcome addition to any fall or winter soiree! Complete your party menu with:
- Classic Sausage Balls
- Mini Cheeseball Bites
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs
- Garnish with fresh fruit for a beautiful presentation!
- If you’re feeling festive, sugared cranberries are an extra fun addition to this Holiday Punch.
- If you don’t have a pretty punch bowl, look for an inexpensive plastic one from any party store. No one will notice!
- Make two versions of this holiday drink; one with and without alcohol!
This first time I made this Holiday Punch recipe, I served it in a VERY cheap plastic punch bowl I bought from Party City. People always compliment it and I have a little internal chuckle. I think once you pour this pretty red punch in and top with lots of fresh fruit, it can make any serving bowl look good. Just proves you don’t have to have everything you see in magazines to be a great hostess!
This Holiday Punch recipe is one of our favorite Thanksgiving or Christmas drink recipes. It’s wonderfully flavorful, easy, and delicious. If you’re on the hunt for the best Thanksgiving or Christmas punch recipe, look no further!
More Punch Recipes To Make This Holiday Season:
- Orange Cranberry Sangria Recipe
- Festive Snow Punch (Non-Alcoholic)
- Ice Cream Party Punch
- Pumpkin Pie Punch
- Apple Pie Punch
- Cranberry Limeade Champagne Punch
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!