This fun and festive SNOW PUNCH is our favorite non-alcoholic beverage to make around the holidays. Christmas wouldn’t be complete without this delicious mocktail loved by kids and adults alike! SO PRETTY!
I’m a firm believer that every Christmas party should have a fun and festive punch to brighten the mood. Sure you can do something like Apple Pie Punch or Easy Holiday Party Punch…and I LOVE those, but they have alcohol. It’s sometimes better to have a non alcoholic beverage that everyone can enjoy, kids and adults alike.
This SNOW PUNCH has cream, lemon juice, bananas, and more. It’s bright, fruity, refreshing, and SO PRETTY! Isn’t it fun?! The perfect drink to serve for a white Christmas.
We topped ours with vanilla bean ice cream, and I can just picture Dez enjoying this on Christmas now. I know she will love it. It’s almost like a holiday ice cream float. So delicious and fun. It might edge out my other drinks as my favorite Christmas punch. It’s just so darn cute and tasty.
I know some readers get frustrated when I take too many pictures, but I was so excited about this pretty little drink that I couldn’t stop. I just love how festive it is. We dipped the rim in a little bit of vanilla frosting and then in shredded coconut to create the “snow”. Totally optional but I think it adds a lot to the overall look.
If you’re throwing a party this holiday season, this SNOW PUNCH is an absolute MUST. It’s simple to throw together and tastes amazing and unique. Have some fun glasses on hand and let your guests garnish them with “snow” themselves. Too fun! The Christmas season is all about doing the extra little touches.
Cheers, friends! Merry Christmas one and all. :)
This fun and festive SNOW PUNCH is our favorite non-alcoholic beverage to make around the holidays. Christmas wouldn't be complete without this delicious mocktail loved by kids and adults alike! SO PRETTY!
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 medium ripe bananas
- ¾ cup granulated sugar; superfine, if possible
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Optional Rim:
- ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Canned vanilla icing or corn syrup
- Place lemon juice, bananas and sugar in a blender, cover and mix until smooth. Add half-and-half, cover and blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 hour.
- Just before serving, pour lemon/banana mixture into a punch bowl. Stir in soda and top with scoops of ice cream.
- Optional, but oh, so pretty; dip the rims of the glasses in corn syrup or vanilla icing then dip the coated rims in coconut.