These delicious double chocolate peanut butter blossoms are a must have! Easy to make, these chocolate kiss cookies are wonderfully rich and sweet and are made for snacking!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossoms
If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million time, Christmas means cookies! These chocolate peanut butter blossoms are a must have this festive season! It’s super easy to make a really large batch too!
A chocolate and peanut butter cookie is finished with a chocolate kiss for the most perfect double chocolate cookie.
Why you’ll love this Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossoms recipe:
- Easy: It’s super simple to make a big batch of these cookies, they are a great option for a cookie exchange during the holidays.
- Perfect for a crowd: This recipe makes enough for 50 of these mini cookies! They’re great to have on hand!
- So chocolatey! These double chocolate kiss cookies are a chocolate lovers dream! I dare you to stop at one!
How to make chocolate peanut butter blossoms
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Pre heat your oven and line baking sheets with parchment.
- Beat together the sugars.
- Cream in the butter, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Incorporate the egg.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet.
- Roll the dough into balls, roll in sugar and place on a baking sheet.
- Press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Let cool.
How long do chocolate peanut butter blossoms keep?
Once the cookies have completely cooled, place them in an airtight container. They will keep well at room temperature for 4 days and in the fridge for up to a week.
Can you freeze these cookies?
Yes, you can freeze these cookies. Once cooled, freeze them solid on a baking sheet and then transfer to a freezer bag or safe container. The chocolate kisses may develop a line across them when frozen, but they are still good to eat.
Thaw the frozen cookie at room temperature for 30 minutes before enjoying.
The most delicious kiss cookies!
I can’t start to tell you how yummy these chocolate peanut butter blossoms are! They are perfectly sweet with just the right amount of salt to balance the flavor.
This recipe makes a large amount of the cookies, so be sure to bag some up to give to neighbors and friends for the holidays. They’ll love you for it!
- Don’t over mix the cookie dough. The dry ingredients should just be combined into the wet.
- Use a cookie scoop to make the balls so they are uniformed in size so that they bake evenly.
- All of your ingredients should be at room temperature other than the butter, which should be cool but softened.
- Let the cookies cool completely before storing.
All the Holiday Cookies
25+ Favorite Christmas Cookies
Baking and Christmas go hand in hand. See our guide for our fave recipes + tips and tricks for perfect cookies.
More Christmas Cookies
These Double Chocolate Kiss Cookies will be on our holiday table along with these other easy favorites. Try them all!
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!