Get ready for the most delicious and indulgent Nutella stuffed cookies! Easy to make, there’s no bad time for these crowd pleasing chocolate and nutella cookies!
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Nutella is one of my most favorite guilt pleasures! Delicious straight out of a jar with a spoon and SO perfect in these stuffed cookies.
Why you’ll love this Nutella Stuffed Cookie recipe:
- EASY: There’s nothing complicated about this recipe, even novice bakers will be able to master these.
- PERFECT FOR A CROWD: This recipe makes 24 cookies, so they are a great option for a cookie exchange or holiday party.
- SO DELICIOUS: You really can not go wrong with chocolate chip cookies stuffed with Nutella. What’s not to love?!
If you are a Nutella lover like me, I guarantee that you will adore these beauties!
How to make Nutella Stuffed Cookies
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Scoop the Nutella into small balls and freeze on a baking sheet.
- Cream together the butter and sugars, beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients.
- Sir in the dark chocolate.
- Scoop the cookie dough into balls and place a piece of frozen Nutella in the middle. Cover and roll into a ball.
- Chill in the fridge.
This is a very solid chocolate chip cookie recipe, so you can make them without the Nutella if you want to. Where’s the fun in that though?!
The Nutella needs to be solid when you wrap it in the cookie dough. It’s easier to handle this way, but it also means that it won’t melt to quickly when the cookies are baked.
These Nutella stuffed cookies, once fully cooled, store them in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge. They will keep well for 4 to 5 days. They can be enjoyed at room temperature or you can heat them in the oven to make the centers extra gooey.
Yes, these will keep well frozen for up to 3 months. Freeze them solid on a baking sheet before transferring to a bag or container. Thaw them at room temperature before enjoying.
All the Holiday Cookies
25+ Favorite Christmas Cookies
Baking and Christmas go hand in hand. See our guide for our fave recipes + tips and tricks for perfect cookies.
- Don’t over mix the cookie dough when you add in the flour. This can overdevelop the gluten leading to heavy cookies.
- These cookies only take about 10 minutes to bake, so keep your eye on them. They are done when they tops are solid and the edges are golden brown.
- Cool the cookies on a wire rack. This allows the air to circulate around them so that they don’t get soggy.
These Nutella stuffed cookies are sure to disappear quickly! My family couldn’t get enough of them!
I just know that you are going to fall for these Nutella stiffed cookies just as much as we have! Simple to make and so yummy, you’ll be making another batch before you know it!
More Cookie Recipes we Love
- Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Ginger Cookies Recipe
- Shortbread Cookies
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.